Ṩilent PlainṨ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a pack of wolves, young and strong, in the quiet plains- This is an RP site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sheltered Clearing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info
Mate: Nope
Crush: Nope

The Sheltered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm

The sheltered clearing is the main den site in springtime. The dens are mostly just holes in the ground, with trees surrounding to protect the canines from the light rain that is common in the spring.
The Sheltered Clearing Wolves_2
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Shayce-Erinna walked through the underbrush, her eyes scanning purposefully ahead of her. She saw a flicker of movement and was on it before the rabbit could dart out of her way. She howled, high and long, for the creatures life, a faint smile, built for the rush of bloodlust, on her bloody lips. She picked up the creatures lifeless form and continued onwards, hoping to find a place to stay before nightfall. Her eyes spotted a den sunk into the ground, a faint scent of a large badger, now long-gone, surrounding the area. She turned, and realized the fair sized clearing was full of the holes. "Perfect." She grinned, and sat down to finish eating- there was obviously no pack in the area.... yet.
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:15 pm

The Sheltered Clearing Amitol10

A soft breeze caused the white fabric to lick at her ankle as her pale green eyes travelled to the duo of dancing butterflies. A gentle smile settled on pale, soft lips, and a delicate hand reached out to the flying insects. The smallest of the two, black with white and reds spots, rested itself on her hand for a moment before the bright blue insect chased after it again. An echoing giggle made it way from the lady's vocals and she waved good-bye, giving a bow to the butterflies, before turning and walking away.

What a beautiful place a forest was, quiet, playful, and free. Small saplings being nourished by the earth and creatures of it, large, hundred-year-old trees standing, allowing the perfect amount of light to filter onto their children. The delicate fingers held themself out to a falling feather as it gently slid towards the earth. She smiled and caressed the small curve it held so perfectly.

Feeling a small sense of fear, small, bare feet ran towards the feeling of wet earth. A sight that always brought sadness was observed.The blood of a rabbit held its place of solitude in a small clearing. Another gentle wind pulled the feather from the delicate grasp of the girl and allowed it to land atop the blood, turning from a joyful cloud colour to that of the sun on the water before nightfall.

Hearing the sound of steps the bare-footed being followed and shortly after came upon a young brown wolf. A female, holding a pale brown rabbit with a scarlet-speckled tail. At last, the melodic voice, as soft as cloud and as quiet as leaves, spoke. "I do hope you paid for that," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://silentplains.canadian-forum.com
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Erinna spun on her haunces, hackles raising, ears pinned, and teeth bared. "Who are you, and why would I pay for something I worked for?" The fae snarled, put on edge by the tone of voice- calm and melodic, not challenging at all,- by the fact that she had not smelled this creature approach and by the fact that this.. thing was a Walker, at least in shape and size. But the non-Walker had no scent, unlike the nasty burnt-fur smell they always carried, and she could speak. Erinna (no, she reminded herself, she was Shayce now) was sure she was something else... but what?
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm

The Sheltered Clearing Amitol10

The being smiled and desregarded the wolf's first question, "well, if you've worked for it, have you not already paid in your work?" Her green eyes closed for a moment before opening. Returning to the earlier question, the woman spoke, "I am who you percieve me to be, the direct question in front of us is: Who are you, Shayce or Erinna?" she tilted her head forward, her inquiry soft and patient.

The black butterfly returned once more and settle on the finger that the woman offered, "you must have lost your friend, who won your little game of tag? You, or him?" she laughed softly and flicked her finger, allowing the butterfly an easy take off.
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Shayce-Erinna was confused now. "How do you know my... names?" She asked, then sighed softly. "I don't know which I am, yet. My parents named me Erinna, but on my Choosing Day, I called myself Shayce-Erinna, then refered to my self as each Sayce, and then Erinna, in turn... It's never happened before. I was sent away when the council couldn't figure out what do do with me." She frowned suddenly. "Why am I telling you this? You don't need to know! Who are you?!" She demanded, her defensive position and shields back in place, but something had changed when they dropped, even for that merest second. She wasn't entirely sure what yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 pm

The Sheltered Clearing Amitol11

The girl smiled, her eyes growing more firm, "I do not believe you need to know who I am, Shayce-Erinna, would you please believe the same. My naming is not important, but I would like to know who exactly is living in my forest." Her white dress began to ruffle in an unseen wind and she quickly hushed herself and smoothed the silky fabric down.

The pale glow of love returned to her body and her eyes softened, "Shayce-Erinna, are you not going to eat what you've worked for?" she looked at the dead rabbit with soft eyes. The pale girl bent and gently stroked the rabbit's side, "your life has been lived, my friend, you may go now." she whispered with a sad smile to the air above the creatures corpse.
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 am

Shayce-Erinna dipped her head, obediently eating the rabbit in front of her. Something told her not to anger this Walker any further. "I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect." She ate what she could of the hare, feeling much better for it. She found a shallow dip in the ground and placed the corpse inside, planning on having the remainder for another meal. She turned back to the Walker, unsure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:02 pm

The Sheltered Clearing Amitol11

The woman smiled and allowed her hair to settle around her wrists, "I hold no records of disrespect from you, or from any creatures in the forest." She smiled and held her hand, palm down, and placed it on the forhead of the fae. "I welcome you to my forest, my plains and my waters, Shayce-Erinna." she said, removing her hand and standing once more.

She tilted her head forward and gave a smile, "I hope to hear from your spirit soon, Shayce-Erinna. But for now, I must tend to the creatures battling over a young animal now. If you would care to join me, follow your insinct, though I think that it would be unsafe. You are a strong Lupus, and I trust that you know what is right for you." The white figure turned, her misty voice echoing away, looking back once she smiled, "My name is Amitola." Then, without another word, the girl left, a small giggle evaporating as she dissolved into the shadows and towards a pair of battling deer.

~To The Shallow Stream~
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Shayce hesitated, unsure whether to follow or not. Eventually, she decided to stay put, because she needed to sort out a few things in her head- She needed to finally decide who she was. She lay down, closed her eyes, and allowed herself to just be.
She lifted her head hours later, a smile on her face and a clear decision in her mind. She walked calmly out of the clearing, searching for Amitola. "I wonder if she's still at.... the creek?" She wandered off, looking for it.
-The Shallow Stream-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sheltered Clearing   The Sheltered Clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sheltered Clearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ṩilent PlainṨ :: RolePlay :: Spring-
Jump to: