Ṩilent PlainṨ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a pack of wolves, young and strong, in the quiet plains- This is an RP site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stolen Lands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm

This si the place where the humans have taken the forest and ripped it to shreds. It is not a pleasant place to be, nor a happy memory for the pack. Wolves seldom come here, unless it is to remind themselves that they have a strong hatred for the humans, and to show apprentices that the humans can never be trusted, no matter what, they will always take what is the wolves'.

The Stolen Lands Mtxdtj
Back to top Go down
https://silentplains.canadian-forum.com
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

The Stolen Lands 15mocom

She appeared as if by some unnatural force and stabbed her staff at the nearest breaking tree, it seemed to rotate and land on the humans machine just seconds after the filthy creature had leaped out for his life. "Aye now, young'n there ain't no need for this now," it spoke with a slurred tongue and foul movements, waving it's arms about. "Shut up!" Amitola barked, instantly in front of it, moving faster than any creature on earth or in air. "You've no right to be here, you're not welcome. I've told you this. If you are causing damage to my home, then I will burn you." Her voice was little more than a hiss now, but it was the most threatening voice she could have.

"Well now l'il darlin' we're just gonna have to work out an arrangement," he said, putting his hand on Amitola's shoulder, which she instantly ran through with the end of her staff. The human shrieked, instantly sober from pain. She pulled him close, "good, now that I have your attention; rule number one: don't touch me. Rule number two: don't touch my forest. Rule number three: be prepared to hurt if you ever touch me or my forest." The human nodded, gritting his teeth as to not cry out in pain when Amitola tore the staff from his hand.

She began to walk away. There were several workers, pointing and laughing at the human who had spoken to her. She smiled sweetly at them all, here eyes still glowing bright red, which obviously scared them a small amount from their faces, but one kept on laughing. he was middle aged with a brown, slightly grey, tuft of hair on his head. "Is this funny to you?" she asked calmly, he nodded and held him stomach as he pointed and laughed. Amitola smiled, "here is my example of punishment," she said loud enough for the humans to all hear, she pointed her staff at the laughing one and the centre of the equal cross began to glow a deep sickening red. He looked up and grabbed his stomach before screaming and falling to the earth. Roots of the trees began to twine themselves around him and he began to struggle in attempts to free himself.

"No use," she hissed at him. She backed up, pointed her staff and spoke one word. "ayataski," she whispered the Cherokee Tsalagi word for fire and the man burst into flames, his skin melting from his bones and his shrieks tearing into the earth. "This is my warning! Leave my forest!" she snapped viciously at them all, so much power in her voice that even the burning man stopped screaming for a moment. She waved her hand and the flames went out, leaving the man crying and smoking, the roots were gone. "Now," she said calmly, as though nothing had happened, "get out!" her voice instantly changed again into an echoing boom that seemed to project itself from the trees. She turned away front hem all and heard a small click, "you tried to kill my brother," he yelled at her, Amitola turned with a bored look, "if I wanted him sead, he would be dead, now before you do something stupid like shoot me, leave." she made a flicking motion with her hand and the gun fell to the ground,eaten by the earth around it. "Bye-bye," she grinned and walked away from the disgusting scene, only waiting in the bushes to watch them pack up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Akau

Akau

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Crush: I single ;D

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Akau had followed Amitola onto these once lush with life place was now a deserted land. The once green leaves and green plants now black with ash and soot. The brute watched as she confront the humans. He watched in silence he growled about to attack the walker when he touched Amitola. Then she grabbed him and stabbed his hand.

This amused him and he chuckled then continued to watch. The brute looked at the amused walker as if it where stupid. The walker was soon tooken prison on an tree that smirk from the walker quickly disappeard. Then the brute jumped back in surprise as the man bursted into flames. Even to him he thought that was a bit. too harsh. He then saw the man's brother with an gun and growled his gun fell to the ground and the spirit came toward him and looked back waiting for the walkers to go. He had an feeling that the man would return if he left or stupidly attack the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 pm

The Stolen Lands I6e9o0

Amitola's hateful form faded and she walked away as the last of the walkers left. She stepped to Akau's side and smiled. "Would you like to come with me to find Shayce?" she asked softly. Amitola turned and cast one last hateful glance at the place that had been ravaged by the walkers. "I feel she would like to hear of this." Amitola placed her palm on Akau's cranium.

"You are a fine wolf to have come here with me. I am grateful for your company." she felt the mangled words that she had spoken to the walkers, she had hardly understood them, though she had learned their language over the years. The snow coloured girl returned to her native speak and whispered in Lupa, "they have torn apart my forests before. What I did was not harsh, he is alive, and that was a gift. He deserves to die, just as my lands have before, this is my new home and he shan't take it."

Her frost hair trailed behind her and she smiled, facing the land that she had saved. The pale woman touched one of the dying trees beside her, green crept up the funk and into the leaves. "Welcome back, your brothers will restore in time." she sighed, pressing her forehead to the tree., "I am sorry I did not save them. It is my fault." she looked into the sky as a sparrow fluttered down to land in the pine. A small amount of chirping erupted and the bird took flight, followed by a few smaller replicas, and landed on a nearby branch. Amitola smiled and waved, "you're doing marvellously, keep up the good work." she blew a playful kiss to them and turned away. "Akau, would
you like to go now, away from this place?" she asked softly, meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info
Mate: Nope
Crush: Nope

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 pm

::Shayce Erinna::
Shayce heard the noise through her dreams and snapped awake. She lunged forwards, stumbling a little on her still sleepy legs. Keeping her eyes peeled open, she ran towards the source of the commotion. Minutes before she arrived, she heard a drawn out scream... it wasn't a wolf, or Amitola, as far as she could tell. She slowed a little, caution overriding her need to help whoever was in pain. The sound of her heart was loud enough that she couldn't tell if she was hearing her heart or her paws hitting the forest floor.

The scent of smouldering trees and the acrid smell of burnt flesh hit her nose, and she wrinkled her snout in disgust. She slunk through the last of the bushes and came upon Amitola and a strange wold standing in the charred remains of a forest, parts still being licked with flames. "What happened here?" Shayce asked Amitola quietly, disregarding the other wolf for the moment. She could feel the total devastation of the forest. Hadn't she walked through this part herself only hours ago?

Last edited by Shayce on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Wolf Info
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Moonlight padded through the barren land that she had seen not long after she finished her apprenticeship in her birth pack. The going had been hard but she pushed on knowing that the pack would need her to be with them soon.

She had seen beings calling her to the land in her dream and knew that she had to leave her birth pack to find them. It looked just like she had seen in her vision just without a beautiful being with long white flowing hair and soft eyes. The fae wonder if she had arrived to soon or to late to for fill the vision. Panic rose within her at the very thought and she stopped and shook her blue painted white fur and huffed knowing that she would only cause trouble within herself if she panicked.

Last edited by Moonlight on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 pm

The Stolen Lands I6e9o0

The white woman looked down on Shayce, her eyes filled with sadness and she smiled. "My dear, walkers happened here." She turned her head away and touched the nearest tree, the one she had just healed. "They tore the trees apart, and they have no mercy." As she spoke, pine needles began to turn brown and fall from the blanches, snowing down around them but not touching either of the wolves or herself.

She continued to press her palm to the tree and speak, "but in time, the trees will return to their former beauty, and the memory will fade until the wounds are healed." the words she spoke seemed to sink into the tree and push the green pines back out, like a sped up growth film clip. The world around her brightened when the tree came back into it's full life. She smiled softly and turned back to Shayce.

"All injuries heal with time, this one only takes a little bit more." She placed her palm on Shayce's head and turned, "have you found the camp yet, Shayce?" the words turned into mist and Shayce's name slid off her tongue and graced itself in it's owners' presence. "It is this way, but first, try catching the smells of your new territory." she smiled at her and looked up, the sun was close to high noon. Amitola smiled and looked at the young fae, "you'll do well here Shayce, the sun is high and you'll find a brave pack to become your family.
Back to top Go down
Akau

Akau

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Akau looked to the spirit and listened to her words with comfort. "Thank you." He said to Amitola when she had complemented on him. The brute nodded when she asked him if he was ready. There was a faint sent of the fae he encountered earlier was barely sentable from all the ash and human stench. Soon later the Alpha female Shayce appeared. The brute smiled although he didn't know know the fae he still greeted her with a "Hello Miss."

Akau watched as the trees began to green he stared in awe. The pine needles began to watched as the tree began to restore it's self. The brute notice a change in the sent as the pines restored the smell of pine now clung to the air. Once again the sent had a faint and distant sent. "Wolf!" the brute warned the two that a new wolf was here.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 am

Moon kept moving. Her pelt ruffled as the saddness of the area came over her. She flattened her ears. She wondered what had happened to the land and anger and hatred rose within her at the destruction that she saw. As quickly as it came it left. The scent of wolves reached her and she froze.

Moon stood still with her painted pelt standing on end. Her blue orbs flickered around trying to find them. She frowned. No wolves where in her vision of the land but she knew that they were around. She decided to go towasrds them hoping to find the one who had called her to this land.
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 pm

The Stolen Lands I6e9o0

Amitola opened her arms to Moonlight. "I've been waiting for you," she said with a warm smile as the world seemed to brighten with her joy. "Shayce, Akau, this is Moonlight." she turned back to the white wolf, "would you like to introduce the rest?" has inquired, walking closer to the white fae. The birds in the tree watched intently as Amitola bent down to meet Moonlight's eyes. She smiled but said nothing and swept her palm over the earth.

When she lifted her palm, there was a small, silvery white flower in it. "Moon flower, they shine in the moonlight." she smiled, placing it behind the wolf's ear. She turned back to Shayce, "it is up to you three to sort out your arrangements, your camp is in to the south, towards the sun. Be safe and only take what must be taken." she smiled, waved goodbye to each of them, and walked into the thickest of the trees to care for her forest and find the baby bird that had hit the ground, but once she found it, she would only watch the three wolves to see their compatibility.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Moonlight smiled as she saw the one from her vision. She bowed her head shifted in respect. "Greetings. I am sorry to have kept you waiting." she said softly. Her painted fur shifted showing her slight shock when she crouched down and meet her blue eyes.

When the Moon Flowers were shown her jaw dropped. They where really seen in her birth pack territory and oracles prized them above all. "We were lucky if we saw even 2 of these. We used moon chyrstals to help with our vision." she said in awe. The sweet scent wrapped around her as she breathed in. Turning to the other wolves she smiled sweetly. ""Hello I'm am Moonlight as you know. I am an oracle." she said greeting Shayce and Akau.
Back to top Go down
Akau

Akau

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Akau nodded towards the wolf known as Moonlight "Hello Moonlight as you may know I am Akau known as a warrior of patients." He spoke this kindly then turned towards the alphess. "Yes I agree with Amitola we need to figure this pack thing out. Shayce what do we do and what is part of your territory?" He asked completely trusting Shayce as his Alpha and would want to challenge her either as he respected and relied on her leadership for his survival and the pack's as well.

He noticed the spirit say "-only take what must be taken." Of course he believed this and would make sure this rule was followed. The brute eyed down towards the lunar flower and admired it's beauty. Akau thought that the flower said something as if it was a sign 'Even when darkness falls, Ill shine' he thought as he eyed the flower. Then with confident his optics strayed towards Shayce then his maw raised as he spoke "Tell me what to do and it will happen." Akau could hardly believe what spilled from his jaws. Although he would like to deny it he really did seem to trust Shayce and Amitola.
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 pm

::Shayce::

Shayce had waited for the wolves to finish before answering. "I haven't marked out all of the territory yet, but there is enough room for there to be seasonal camps. There's plenty of prey, and it's a lot of forest but there's also a lot of field areas. As far as I could see, there seems to be a lot of deer and rabbits, but I've also seen an elk or two in the few days I was here." She nodded respectfully to the goddess, smiling.

Her ears perked up in surprise as she heard the brute's words. "I suspect it's a bit early for that kind of pledge," She grinned at him, "you have no reason to trust me yet. But I hope in time I'll earn that privilege. It's an honor to have both of you here, I hope you'll consider staying." She glanced beyond the three, her eyes saddening slightly. "Should we move to the camp? I don't feel like there's any reason left for staying here." Shayce remarked.
Back to top Go down
Akau

Akau

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 am

Akau nodded towards Shayce in agreement. A small smile slide across his maw in a friendly fashion and his eyes gleamed with respect. He then listened even more and nodded "Humans may come back to these lands they think they own....." He turned towards Shayce after looking around. Then continued "Well I think I know where the camp is." He spoke this in a low tone.

"Well then! Race you!" Akau barked happily while sprinting away. As he ran he turned his head back and then returned it back to the frount. It's rightful position, his bright red tongue hung from his open jaws. His body heading towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

::Shayce::
Shayce yelped a little in surprise at the sudden movement, then grinned and bolted after him. "Are you coming, Moonlight?" She called over her shoulder, then leaned forward and put every muscle and bit of energy she had into catching up with the brute. In a few seconds, she was just behind him, no, she was beside him, no, she was passing him.

A breathless bark of a laugh tore itself from her lungs, she hadn't run like this for sheer pleasure in ages. She dropped back a little so that she was running in step with Akau. "It's this way." She puffed, still grinning.

-the Sheltered Clearing-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stolen Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Lands   The Stolen Lands Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stolen Lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ṩilent PlainṨ :: RolePlay :: Year Round-
Jump to: