Ṩilent PlainṨ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a pack of wolves, young and strong, in the quiet plains- This is an RP site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayce

Shayce

Wolf Info
Mate: Nope
Crush: Nope

Pack Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Pack Suggestions   Pack Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 am

Here's where you can post ideas for the roleplay. Plot ideas, new territory finds (if you have an idea for a new territory hotspot, please share! I'd love to hear it!), character suggestions, and those such things should be posted here, thanks!
-Shayce
Back to top Go down
Akau

Akau

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Crush: I single ;D

Pack Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Suggestions   Pack Suggestions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

Hello! I am new as you know. ^^
Here are my suggestions:
"Points system"
Points are activated in the administration panel
They are automaticly given once you start an topic or post.
I think the points should be used to buy stuff like in stores you can make here. For example of things to sell badges, more characters, adoptions, or life.

Weather and Time of Year
It is confusing to me which season it is maybe you could create an topic or category,about the weather going on what months are the seasons and do our wolves age.

Character of the Month and Perrson Of the month
You should have wolf characters of the month and person or role-player of the month.

Role Play Event
Every month there should be an event in role play and an poll set up so role players could vote which event they think is best. Then which ever one wins in poll is the event that will happen in role play. The event poll options could be set up by the council.
Back to top Go down
Amitola
Admin
Amitola

Wolf Info
Mate:
Crush:

Pack Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Suggestions   Pack Suggestions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Quote :
Here are my suggestions:
"Points system"
Points are activated in the administration panel
They are automaticly given once you start an topic or post.
I think the points should be used to buy stuff like in stores you can make here. For example of things to sell badges, more characters, adoptions, or life.

That's a great idea, I actually have something going on like that in a pack that I've recently joined, I wil think about it and get it set up soon once I run it over with Shayce.

Quote :
Weather and Time of Year
It is confusing to me which season it is maybe you could create an topic or category,about the weather going on what months are the seasons and do our wolves age.

Once again a good idea, but the forums under RolePlay state the season, and this is a semi-realistic roleplay so the wolves do age.

Quote :
Character of the Month and Perrson Of the month
You should have wolf characters of the month and person or role-player of the month.

I've tried it on a previous pack, and it lost activity pretty fast, but once the pack has been up and active for a couple of months I will probably do something like that!

Quote :
Role Play Event
Every month there should be an event in role play and an poll set up so role players could vote which event they think is best. Then which ever one wins in poll is the event that will happen in role play. The event poll options could be set up by the council.

Like a plot? Of course we will have those! Probably not one every month as the pack will need time to recover and let the drama die down a bit, but as soon as the wolves are all settled we will pick up another. Some bigger than others, but we will always have plots going on in the midst of characters and such.

Thank you for your suggestions, they will be taken into jurisdiction by the council.
Back to top Go down
https://silentplains.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Pack Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Suggestions   Pack Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Suggestions
Page 1 of 1